AccessFreedomCard.com – Often, we take security for granted, but our most basic needs require money. What happens if even that money isn’t secure?
Most of us consider the bank a safe place to keep our money, but it isn’t an option for everyone. The Access Freedom Card is available for those who can’t access a traditional bank.
In this article, we will discuss the details of the Access Freedom Card, including:
- Where and how an AccessFreedomCard can be used
- How to Activate and Register your AccessFreedomCard
At www.AccessFreedomCard.com, you’ll find a user-friendly option for keeping your money safe, just .
Where to Use an Access Freedom Card
Versatility is the major benefit of your Access Freedom Card. You can access your money and information almost anywhere with this card.
You can load your balance online from your office whenever it is convenient. Also, you never need to wait in line at a bank because you can deposit and withdraw money using ATMs. Keep in mind, however, that you will be subjected to any fees charged by the ATM.
To avoid the ATM fee, select ‘cash back’ when you purchase something in-store. This will allow you to withdraw money at no charge.
Cardholders can use Access Freedom Cards at any establishment that accepts MasterCard and for online shopping.
How to Use an Access Freedom Card
In order to use your card you’ll need to activate and register it by visiting www.accessfreedomcard.com. Once registered and activated you can track its balance and account activity.
If you are unable to get online or would prefer to access your account another way, you can call 877-592-1118. This service will read off your account balance and allow you to change your PIN.
With an AccessFreedomCard, you can also link debit cards and benefit from instant access to your money.
Of course, there is always more to learn. Here are some additional tips to get you started.
How Can I Avoid Fees?
There are a few options, including:
- Any financial institution that is a MasterCard principal member can withdraw your entire balance for free when you ask for a cash advance.
- Avoid unnecessary fees from ATMs by never attempting to use the ATM more than once if your card was rejected the first time.
- Keep in mind that merchants may authorize your card up to 25% more than the payment you think you are making. This is meant to account for a gratuity. If you are not prepared for this and have insufficient funds, your card will be rejected, and you may receive a fee.
Should I Run My Card as Credit or Debit?
You can run your card as either credit or debit. However, you will be more successful if you run it as credit because MasterCard’s zero liability policy will cover you.
What Happens When My Card Expires?
You can find your card’s expiration date on the front of it. On this date, your card will be deactivated, and you will have to contact Access Freedom for a replacement. The replacement card will contain the same funds that were previously available on the expired card.
Access Freedom Cards may not be traditional, but they measure up to the competition. The program’s versatility and user-friendly nature are sure to please consumers.