UPSPreworkCheck.com Do you work for UPS? During the pandemic, the company opted for employees to complete the UPS health check. Before entering the building to start a schedule, USP workers must visit the UPS prework health check website and submit answers regarding their health in relation to COVID. That way, everyone can help prevent the spread of the virus and stay as healthy as possible. Keep reading to learn how to visit upspreworkcheck.com and complete the ups pre work health check.
Complete Your UPS Pre Work Check at UPSPreworkCheck.com
Once you arrive on site for before entering the UPS facility you will need to complete the UPS Pre work Health Check at UPSPreworkCheck.com.
Once on the website app you can select your language of preference in the top right-hand corner between English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese.
Enter your Employee ID in the appropriate box and hit submit to login to the UPSPreworkCheck.com website.
Read the UPS pre work health check questions thoroughly. The five questions include the following details:
- Have you experienced fever, chills, congestion, runny nose, or sore throat?
- Have you experienced a new onset of cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell?
- Have you experienced muscle/body aches, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, vomiting, or nausea?
- In the past ten days, have you been diagnosed with COVID or have you had a test for COVID?
- Have you had a close contact with someone that was diagnosed with COVID in the past 14 days?
After reading the questions, you can select your answer between the following options:
- I have answered NO to all of the above
- I have answered YES to any of the above
*Note: You can click the link provided to get further information and see the latest CDC guidelines.
*Note: The box that reads, ‘Send me a copy of my response’ is automatically checked. However, you can uncheck this particular box if you don’t want a record of your ups pre work check.
Click the blue Submit button to enter your UPS prework health check.
*Note: Depending on the CDC guidelines for covid, the health check questions can vary. You may need a thermometer to check your current temperature.
What To Do If You Selected YES for the UPS Pre Work Check?
If you selected YES for the UPSpreworkcheck, you are not ready to start work. You cannot enter the building with these symptoms. As a result, you must stay home and contact a healthcare provider to explain your symptoms. Contact your UPS manager to notify them of your health check status.
What To Do If You Selected NO for the UPS Pre Work Check?
You may continue with your scheduled work shift if you selected NO on the ups health check. Follow all procedures to promote a safe and healthy workspace for you and those around you.
UPS Company Information and Customer Service
UPS stands for United Parcel Service. It is an American shipping and receiving company with supply chain management on a multinational level. It was founded in 1907 and headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. If you need to reach UPS, contact the following outlets:
- Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877
- Website: Global Shipping & Logistics Services | UPS United States