AviatorMastercard.com/Activate – The Aviator Mastercard is is a credit card brought you in conjunction with American Airlines with the main benefit being a loyalty program from American Airlines frequent flier that generously rewards customers for frequent use. For a small annual fee, Barclays Aviator holders get multiple perks. The perks of an Aviator credit card include in-flight purchase discounts, AAdvantage bonus points, a free checked bag, and more.
In this guide can find out how to Apply for an Aviator card, activate your Aviator Mastercard and login at aviatormastercard.com.
Aviator Mastercard: Login, Apply, Activate & Make Payments at AviatorMastercard.com/Activate
How to Apply for An Aviator Mastercard?
To apply for a card just visit www.aviatormastercard.com and click on “Learn More”. The link will bring you to a page that shows all of the benefits of the AAdvantage credit card from American Airlines. Read through the details and click “Apply Now” if you are interested in getting this credit card.
How to Login to Your Aviator Mastercard Account?
To sign in to your Aviator Mastercard account at www.aviatormastercard.com, you will need to register for a Barclays online account. To make an account the following steps below.
*After you create your online account, you must activate and link it to your card to see your account activity, make payments and manage your account.
- Make your way to www.aviatormastercard.com and click on the New Card Member option to begin the process
- Next, you will enter personal information including your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, your account number, and your citizenship status
- Finish account registration and begin card activation on the following screen.
Save your Aviator credit card login information for future use.
[Related: Activate Your Wisely Card]
Aviator Mastercard Activation if You Already Have A Barclays Online Account
If you already have an Barclays Aviator account you’ll still need to activate your new Aviator charge card. Follow the steps below and activate your Aviator Mastercard.
- Go to www.AviatorMastercard.com/Activate.
- Click the Activate My Card now button.
- key in the requested info such as the last four digits of your Social Security #, date of birth, 3-digit card security code and your card number.
- Head to the next screen and finish the activation procedure
Your Aviator credit card is now activated for us. Just login to link the card with your Barclays online account where you’ll then be able to see all account details, card activity, make payments and more.
Barclays Red Aviator Mastercard benefits
Chase Bank issues the Aviation Card and charges a $99 yearly fee, but the first year’s fee is typically waived.
AAdvantage or Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is a credit card for frequent fliers of American Airlines. The Barclay Aviator charge card comes with perks, including:
- 50,000 AAdvantage bonus points
- One free checked bag
- Preferred accommodation
- $25 back on select purchases
- An Anniversary Companion Voucher
- 1X AAdvantage points
- In-flight purchase discount
- Priority Pass Select membership (access to over 1,000 airport lounges)
For more information regarding rewards you can get with your card visit www.aviatormastercard.com/reward.
The Aviator credit card is a great way to earn airline miles on your everyday spending. You get one mile for every one dollar that you spend with this credit card. You can apply these miles to any American Airlines flight. You can use the card wherever Mastercard is an accepted form of payment
The Aviator Mastercard is an excellent choice for people who like to fly on American Airlines. It allows users to shop and gain miles for every dollar spent. This is a win-win for travel enthusiasts who would spend the money either way. AviatorMastercard Activation is simple and requires only an AviatorMastercard Login and account registration.